Book Meme: Page 123

The worst thing about going back to college after a month long break is that you suddenly find yourself really struggling to catch up with blogging. In the two weeks after college reopened, I haven't managed a single post here. Gautami tagged me for this meme almost a week ago and today is when I finally manage to post it here. I've done this meme before (well, who hasn't?) but I'll do it anyway because of two reasons. One, it's very easy. I don't have to think before I post. Two, this is the first time I've been tagged for a meme and it's also the first time I'm doing one outside of the weekly BTT memes.





  1. Pick up the nearest book (of at least 123 pages)

  2. Open the book to page 123

  3. Find the fifth sentence

  4. Post the next three sentences

  5. Tag five people




Steps 1, 2, 3 and 4 are easy enough. This is what I found on page 123 of the book nearest to me:




The phone rang, and Hammond went to answer it. Wu tried to think of another way to press his case.But the fact was that, after five long years, Jurassic Park was nearing completion, and John Hammond wasn't listening to him anymore.




You have three chances to guess what book those sentences are from. *grin* And no, I'm not giving out prizes for guessing right.



I've finished the easy part; step 5 is more difficult. Almost every book related blog I follow seems to have done this meme already, and it will take me a while to find one that hasn't done it yet. So I'm skipping the tagging part but please do leave a link to your post in the comments if you're doing this meme.

0 comments:

Post a Comment